- • A properly documented and executed project plan (Blue print) that de-risks your investment in Sage X3 from unexpected cost, outcome and timeline deviations
- • A proper Sage X3 support contract that reduces the risk of system down time and system generated business disruption
- • Access to a team of specialists working as a single coordinated unit on your system
- • A dedicated global tech support team providing Sage X3 international support with faster responses to support requests
- • Access to Sage X3 product specialists; functional and technical across finance, distribution and manufacturing
- • Experts with leading Sage X3 independent software products (ISV’s) that combine with Sage X3 to deliver advanced business system solutions
- • Decades of ERP project management experience that helps take enterprises live on Sage X3
- • You’ll benefit by partnering with one of the best managed professional services firms operating in the Small to medium Sized (SME) space, providing expert Sage X3 international support services.
- • If you operate across multiple regions, you’ll benefit from CitySoft’s specific multi-region project experience
- • Access to local and regional resources fully backed by our global managers
- • Both full and deep use of the applications capabilities that matter most to you
CitySoft offers enterprises considering a change of service provider to CitySoft an obligation free confidential meeting with our International Services Director to discuss your particular requirements around Sage X3 project services, or Sage X3 support services, so we can better determine how CitySoft can best help you.